– less 7 days: 50% of the price of the service
– less 2 days: 100% of the price of the service
Case of cancellation:
• Lack of sufficient number of participants. When the minimum number of 6 participants is not reached, the service may be canceled at the latest on the day of departure. In this case, the customer is informed by e-mail or telephone. The customer then has the choice between full reimbursement of the sums paid or deferral of the sums paid to another service of their choice. He cannot claim any compensation.
• Due to very unfavorable weather conditions. In this case, the customer will be informed as soon as possible by e-mail or telephone. The customer then has the choice between reimbursement or deferral up to the amount paid for another service of his choice. He cannot then claim any compensatory compensation.
• In the event of force majeure (unforeseeable and insurmountable incidents or events such as: wars, political unrest, strikes, riots, climatic conditions, natural disasters, etc.).
Only the Lhooq instructor guide provided for the supervision of the service can cancel the service for weather reasons linked to the safety of the participants and elements of a meteorological nature. The participant may under no circumstances request a postponement or cancel his or her participation without cancellation fees applying.