Taxi Boat Signal island
Come live an extraordinary adventure, aboard our RIB to discover the lagoon!
- free for children under 2 years old
- single fare for children from 2 to 12 years old: 3000F / passenger
- Adult fare: 4000F / passenger
departure assured if 4 paying adults
- if you are a soldier, benefit from the code discount - 10%, send us your professional card scanner to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
by day or to camp!
The Signal Island, did you know?
Captain Tardy de Montravel, in 1854, began the construction of a wooden pyramid of about ten meters to help the ships to locate the Dumbéa pass and the city of Nouméa (Port of France to time).
Later, the building was reinforced and rebuilt with coral limestone to shape the cone that we can see today.
Activities available on site:
- webbed hikes (PMT)
- kitesurfing / windsurfing
- BBQ possibility
- camping possible (provide material)
- a path allows you to go around the island (duration 45 minutes - provide shoes)
Facilities have been built by the South Province to accommodate campers.
Fare and corner lights are at your disposal.
Rich and varied seabed to discover, think of your masks and snorkels!
Plan your picnic
Time of transport:
30 to 40 minutes (depending on weather conditions).
Place of embarkation:
Launching the Orphelinat Bay, Gas Valley.
Type of boat provided: ZODIAC PRO 20 (8.50m) motorized with 300hp SUZUKI.
11 seats available.
Sheltered and covered boat.